1. Foreign students who want to join in our group as a graduate course student

Foreign students who cannot speak Japanese can join in our group through the department of chemistry. We have already accepted several foreign students from abroad (see Member page ). Most of the foreign students in our group could notspeak Japanese, when they joined in our group. Because all the lectures in the department of chemistry are delivered in English and because we conduct all the group seminars in our group in English, foreign students in our group do not feel any inconvenience. If you are interested in joining in our group, please contact to Hiraoka. You can lean more about the graduate course of department of chemistry from the following web site.  

Graduate course of department of chemistry 

2. Research student

As we accept foreign students who cannot speak Japanese as a graduate course student of department of chemistry, we do not accept research students.